Performance ECM Mod. Chip

Though I've responded to numerous posts, this is my first.

I'm looking to purchase a performance mod. chip ( leaning towards the Hirsch chip ) for a 2000 9-5 LPT. Can anyone tell me where these parts are available in Canada and what a fair retail price would be. Also, any suggestions/comments re: alternate Chip Tuners would be appreciated.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Lever