plug and gap for jr/sc

hi,

what is the recommended plug and gap for a jackson racing super charger?

thanks, peter

Reply to
picaza

My 97 instructions say: slightly cooler (eg NGK BKR7E-11, NGK BKR6E-11, Bosch FR7DCX). The only one I have ever been able to find is the one that is not cooler, NGK BKR6E-11 IIRC. Gap 0.038" Use anti-seize in case they melt.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

I'm running Champion Double Platinum RC10PYP4 (one range colder than the RC12... recommended plug), at 0.040" gap. I have used the standard NGK plugs however I experienced a lot of cold engine issues, severe idle droop and stalling--particularly when I went with the recommended (by many) 0.035" gap. The double platinum configuration is also much better suited for the Miata's DIS wasted spark system.

-cliff-

Reply to
Cliff Knight