Pontiac Solstice for 20k?

It is spelled "my rocker", not "topic".

Geez, Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

Well to be honest the last American car I had was around 86-87 so I have no idea how "good" they are either. Although a new Vette convertible would be nice :)

Reply to
Scott Streeter

I agree with you here. The Vette seems fairly well received in this group. I think that I know what the responses would be in the Corvette newsgroup if one of their members was to talk of selling their Corvette to buy a Miata (or 3).

Pat

Reply to
pws

Ouch! that's alot of dead weight it is carrying.

-------- Alex

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

Eh, I disagree. The 3 is a great little car and the 6 is better than the new G6, which all the car mags are basically saying is an OK car, but nothing great. The Grand Prix is nothing more than a boy-racer version of the Impala. The Bonneville looks silly and drives poorly. Aztek? 'nuff said...and they can't hardly *give* GTOs away.

Reply to
tooloud

The last Pontiac I had (and I really do mean "the last") was an '86.

PMD bought it back after arbitration. I swore off GM cars for 10 years after. Since then, I've had a couple of Oldsmobiles and a couple of Chevy trucks. Probably would buy another Chevy truck, can't buy another Olds (wife's minivan is convinces me I wouldn't go there again, anyway), and will never, ever, ever own another Ponti-crap!

Miata vs. Solstice/Sky -- no contest, I think.

Reply to
The Millers