Pulling to the left

Wow, the only thing about the T1-s that I have objected to previously is the high cost. $59.00 a tire is cheap and it's time for new ones with the alignment.

Thanks,

Pat '96M

Reply to
pws

Hey guys,

Thanks for the good advice! The car came with the Toyos so price wasn't a consideration. I know they suit my driving style just fine.

Since I live in Canada, I pretty much have to go with what's available in the stores... Ordering tires through the internet from a US supplier would be prohibitive.

Even if they only last me 15K miles, that means they would last me almost four years (well, summers really). The Miata top-down driving season here is really from late-april to late-october... I know I could drive in the winter but I have to put _some_ miles on my other (more utilitarian shall we say!) car. :o)

Cheers, Daniel

Reply to
Daniel Born

FYI, there are several Canadian Toyo dealers on the web. Pretty good prices, too.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Yeah, I'll shop & compare next time I'm due for a tire change...

In my case, wanting the best for my Miata comes first, price second... (that's why I'm not just replacing the worn out parts with OEM new parts but completely replacing the suspension, brakes, cat and o2 with new high(er) performance stuff! (I'm not looking forward to getting my cc bill! ;o)

I'll probably stick with the Toyos since I like them so much!

Thanks, Daniel

Reply to
Daniel Born