Ford Fiesta Mk4 pulling hard to left

Hi

I have just driven my girlfriends car and it seems to be pulling really hard to the left hand side, even at low speed.

its a ford fiesta mk 4 1.25 zetec with no power steering

you can drive it in a straight line but you can feel it pulling quite strongly. turning right is a big effort whereas turning left is really easy

I have checked tyre pressures, and the car can be pushed with hand brake off so it dosent seem to be brake sticking. I thought it may be the universal steering joint but i thought that if that got seized it would be hard to turn the car in either direction

does anybody have any ideas please as to what is causing it

thanks

Reply to
Jovan5

It is most likely, with few acceptions, the ALIGNMENT or TIRE(S). You can check the tires by switching the front ones left to right/right to left. Drive it and see if it pulls the other way. If it does pull the other way it is a tire....If not its alignment.

Reply to
Scott