Radio Removal - 2006

Anyone point me to a "how to" on taking out the radio on a 2006? We are not necissarily swapping out the stock radio, I need to get to the back to do
either an audiolink or wired fm transmitter for an ipd connection. Thank you.
I guess while I'm at at, any experience on the audiolink or wired fm transmitter?

http://www.miata.net/garage/DashRemoval.pdf IMPORTANT! This is a .pdf (Adobe Acrobat) file, you can save it to your hard drive for future reference and you can print it out so you'll have the information available while you're working.
The Usenet Improvement Project:

Thank you.

Site Timeline