Thinking about a turbo kit for my '97

I got a turbo bug in my head and it won't go away. I have a '97 and $3000, maybe a little more to play with. Can I get a kit installed for that much? I'd be very interested in hearing from anyone who has experience with this upgrade. I'd especially like to get brand recommendations and any warnings about potential deathtraps.

Thanks very much for any help.

Reply to
Dave Smith

I'm not sure why you appear to have not gotten any replies...... strange....... myself, I've been out of town so I have a good excuse but other regulars here ...... well, I don't know. Anyway, the obvious reply is for you to do research on miata.net. Endless quality info. You've probably already figured this out but, check out product reviews and go into the forums, mountains of good info there. Too much to type out here.

Good luck Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo