Turbo explained

The turbo explained! See it here:

Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata

Reply to
Iva

Leon, you paying attention? Or is that in fact you in the video?!

Eric

Reply to
Eric Baber

I am on a plain phone line. I have learned to avoid videos. However, if you want to watch an expert autocrosser succeeding in finishing, try

These were taken by the local VWFixx club, BTW. Forgot to post them for a year.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

Wow! My favorite part is the "repair manual and songbook."

Heck yes.

Reply to
r0lliSl1fe