Valentines Day

Ya, maybe it's corny asking but I'd be willing to bet that most people had their Miata involved in their Valentines Day plans in some way, shape or form.

Come on, spill the beans!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

I drove her around on errands that day. And she's a Red Miata.

Does that count?

Iva & Vixen

2004 Classic Red No more winkin' Miata
Reply to
Iva

Nope, sorry.

Reply to
XS11E

I also lost this NG. Couldn't get it to download any messages after around Mar. 2008.

Got it back when I bought a new laptop. Still can't get desktop to "re-load" it.

Anyway, good to be back. Hope Leon can re-invent his Linux mailer so we get the latest on ... well ...

The latest.

Happy V-day, all.

-- Steve McMahon Green 2007 SP

Reply to
Steve McMahon

My wife had to work so I took a trip in the Miata alone. Weather was fairly nice in The Netherlands... Not your typical winter.

Jeroen

"Chris D'Agnolo" schreef in bericht news:80ca8$4998e14f$6214415f$ snipped-for-privacy@ALLTEL.NET...

Reply to
Jeroen Feelders

It was raining here. The Miata does not go out it the rain. It doesn't like it and I don't like it when its rear end tries to lead me through corners or up hills.

I drove something nose heavy and was grateful. :)

Reply to
Mike

Barely! Come on now, I was counting on you Iva!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Cool, glad you made it back too!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

hmmmmmmmmm

Chris

99bbb
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Come on now, where's the fun in that? All the fun is at the limits, they're just easier to play with in the wet. And hey, with decent tires, those limits are still very high. What kind of tires do you have on that thing?

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo