What year did Miatas go to R-134?

Well, I posted this before, but for some reason it didn't seem to show up ?...

Anyway.... what year did they begin using R-134? for the A/C ?

Thanks!

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

I'm not sure, but I think that 1994 was the first year for R-134....

Reply to
Larry Gadbois

I thought it was 1994 too. My 1995 M edition has it.

Reply to
Mike

im pretty sure it started on all 95's i put in some in my 95 mazda check my site out

Reply to
jackofspeed

1994 models.
Reply to
Lanny Chambers

In the US, it was definitely 1994 for the R-134 changeover.

Reply to
L. Santer