What year did Miata A/C goto R-134 ?? Airbags ?

Just curious what year they began using the new refrigerant ?

Also, what year did they have airbags (or did they always ?)

thanks!

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:58:59 GMT, "Chief_Wiggum" wrote in news:OUmXc.139232$sh.137529@fed1read06:

You'll have to narrow your parameters. Here in Canada they went a few years without airbags (like mine) but I think the U.S. got airbags from day one. I don't know how the rest of the world shakes out.

Reply to
Dave Null Sr.

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum