where to buy/sell miata

hi,

where do you think is the best/most effective place to buy/sell a miata?

thanks, peter

Reply to
picaza

couple options;

Knowlegable crowd: miata.net (tough crowd but likely willing to pay a little extra for expert care / excellent condition) Local paper: kind of a crap-shoot Autotrader: Includes a picture, I've had pretty good response with them. Here: People put in the subject line "FS" and describe thier car here, all the time.

Good luck, Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

I used Miata.net. Not very expensive and my car sold in less than two weeks.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez