Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Transmission.
Does anyone know if you have to fill the place on the top by the tail that the Shifter fits in to with Gear Lube when it's been all drained out? Thanks, Dave.
2
2

Body Flex
Hi all. I'm new to the world of Miatas -- I just picked up a '91 with 97k miles on it. It came cheap from an insurance auction, but was surprisingly nice in and out. All that was required was...
4
4

Rear Drum
I have a 2000 Mazda Protege LX and I'm trying to get the rear drum brake apart...does anyone know how to do it ? I have taken out the 2 screws in the drum , but it still will not come apart. Any ideas...
1
1

vin
JM1BG2242P0 604157 Was this 93 Protege built before July 1, 93 or after July 1, 93 (drivers door and B pillar not original)? Bob Zawarski
1
1

Heated Steering Column?
Miata and car gurus, I beseech thee: When I took the key out of the ignition after the drive home today, the key was very hot. Touching the metal the key was inserted in did not quite cause burns, but...

Check Engine Light
Hi group. My wife just bought a brand new 2003 Mazda Miata (automatic). So far we have been back to the dealership twice because the check engine light has come on. The service dept. said it is either...
2
2

Rotary Engine FAQ 0307
Questions answered in the recently relocated Rotary (Engine) FAQ: 1.How does a rotary engine work? 2.What's a boinger? 3.Why does a rotary engine make as much power as a boinger twice its size? 4.Why...