94 Pro for partz

Hi,

My 1994 Mazda Protege was murdered by tow trucks (yes that is plural) last winter in an awful ice storm. Although it was deemed a total loss by the insurance company, I could get it back on the road if I wanted to (and had about $1500). Anyway, I decided not to scrap the car, and kept it in the yard in the hope that I could sell it for parts after awhile.

Well, "after awhile" has come, and I'm trying to figure out the best way to make some money off this defunct beast. The engine is in great shape (180k or so), the transmission is fine, there are several new suspension components, etc. But I have no clue how I would go about selling this car for parts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt

Reply to
Matt F.