1974 Pickup for sale (for parts)

Opening bid is $75. Clean NC title. E-mail if you would like more specific pics. I have far too many to post. Let me know if the link does not work.

John

eightupman

um, no thanks... how much for the one parked behind it?

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Nobody

Too bad you aren't closer...if it were within a hundred miles, I'd come and get it...but alas, I'm in Illinois and you're in North Carolina...

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

Could work something out for a midway swap if you were that interested. OR if it goes to the boneyard, I can always ship you parts. I hate to see it go to the scrap yard. Got someone in Minnisota that wants it too...but too far to go for it.

Reply to
eightupman