97 Mazda Protege Cold Start Problem

I own a 1997 Mazda Protege 1.5 Ltr DOHC w/5 speed trans. My problem is
during any COLD start between Zero and 35 degrees, the engine floods
at the first Key On. Ihave replaced all of the associatesd sensors but
was told by a recently retired mechanic about a "Work Around" where
you solder in a capacitor in the line to the Coolant Temp Sensor to
change the voltage reading. I have replaced the injectors and seals
thinking I might have an injector leaking down but the problem still
exists. HHHHHEEEELLLLPPPP ! T.I.A.
Reply to
Froggy

Site Timeline Threads