97 Mazda Protege Cold Start Problem

I own a 1997 Mazda Protege 1.5 Ltr DOHC w/5 speed trans. My problem is during any COLD start between Zero and 35 degrees, the engine floods at the first Key On. Ihave replaced all of the associatesd sensors but was told by a recently retired mechanic about a "Work Around" where you solder in a capacitor in the line to the Coolant Temp Sensor to change the voltage reading. I have replaced the injectors and seals thinking I might have an injector leaking down but the problem still exists. HHHHHEEEELLLLPPPP ! T.I.A.

Reply to
Froggy