Mazda 3 rear seat removal (2023 Update)

We need to replace a seatbelt on a 2007 Mazda 3. Any idea on how to remove rear seat squab so we can access the seatbelt mounting bolts? Many Thanks KJ

Reply to
John

To remove the rear seat squab (the bottom portion of the seat) on a 2007 Mazda 3, you will need to start by removing the seat bottom cushion. This can typically be done by pulling upward on the front edge of the cushion, which will release the clips or latches holding it in place. Once the cushion is removed, you should be able to access the seatbelt mounting bolts.

To remove the seat squab, you will need to remove the bolts that are holding the seat to the floor of the car. These bolts are located under the seat. Once the bolts are removed, you should be able to lift the seat out of the car.

It's important to consult the Mazda 3's owner manual before doing any work on the vehicle and make sure to keep safety in mind when working under or inside a vehicle.

Reply to
Motors Advisor