Mazda 6 outlets

Is there any reasonable way (short of totally rewiring) to wire the power outlets in a 6 so they stay on when the key is removed? Anyone done this mod?

mg

Reply to
MG

I don't think so.

Find a hot fuse in the fuse block with a large enough capacity, tap in with a fused lead, and replace the hot wire to one or more of the outlets (I'd stay to one...) removing the original hot wire and replacing it with your new wire.

Reply to
Hachiroku

That's kind of further than I was hopng to have to go, but thanks.

Reply to
MG