Mazda's auto's

I forgot to mention, the driver's side power window motor also failed, I call it the MADza.. Any one else expierencing any of these problems??(2000 MPV)

Reply to
Bateman Family

; I forgot to mention, the driver's side power window motor also failed, I ; call it the MADza.. Any one else expierencing any of these problems??(2000 ; MPV)

I'm on my second Mazda, neither of them are the minivan. My first was a 2000 Protege and my current is a 2003 Mazda6. My brother had a Mazda

1993 626 for 10 years. The worst thing that happened to my brother's is that the power sun roof stopped working after about eight years. The worst that ever happened to mine was crash damage.
Reply to
Jeffrey Kaplan

My recomendation to anyone looking for a new car .... get a Protege before they are gone .... they have awesome finance rates .... 0 % here for 4 years ... they are the last of the true Japanese Mazda's (except for the Miata which Mazda is holding onto tightly) ....get a manual trans and expect several miles with minor problems.... I would know ...

problems??(2000

Reply to
dooker

; My recomendation to anyone looking for a new car .... get a Protege before ; they are gone .... they have awesome finance rates .... 0 % here for 4 ; years ... they are the last of the true Japanese Mazda's (except for the ; Miata which Mazda is holding onto tightly) ....get a manual trans and expect ; several miles with minor problems.... I would know ...

My Protege was a manual tranny. I loved that car. Can't drive a clutch anymore. :(

Reply to
Jeffrey Kaplan