MPV Dashboard Warning Light

I have a '90 MPV and there is a warning light that comes on when I brake.

The light looks like a high beam light except that it says "Rear".

I've checked the rear pads (almost 50% left). Brake fluid is topped up.

Any idea what this light means?

David

Reply to
David McKinnon

No, sorry. You sound like someone who needs an owners manual, if you'll Google for Mazda MPV Owner's manual you'll probably come up with one.

Reply to
XS11E

Darn, should have remembered you can sign in at Mazda.com and get an online owner's manual or you could ask for support there.

XS11E

Yeah...one of your brake lights is out...

Reply to
Hachiroku