Parts of Protege fix Protege LX?

Hi, I will be buying a 1993 Mazda Protege LX from my friend. It is a nice car but there are a few things that I would like to fix. First thing I am gonna do is get a new passenger side mirror because the one on the car is broke. Does anyone know if the mirrors off of a standard Protege will fit on on LX. I saw this on EbayL

$56376163Think those will fit on an LX? Also, can someone tell me the differences between the LX and the others? I have not found many LX's in the junkyards around here. Thanks for your help.

Reply to
shipdadip

shipdadip wrote in news:faGdnU39SpR8 snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

Oops, the subject should read "Parts of Protege fit Protege LX?"

Reply to
shipdadip

I believe the mirrors will bolt on and be the same physically ..... but the LX may have power mirrors or manual remote where as the base model might have no remote adjustment ... ether way it should bolt on.

Reply to
dooker