Quiet around here - any problems with the 3 ?

Just bought a Mazda 3 Sport to replace an old Focus. As with the MX5 my wife got a couple of years ago I cannot find a single blemish or fault. I believe the 3 is built in Japan. The only other new car I have had without faults was a Nissan (built in Sunderland).

The Focus and last 2 Vauxhalls I bought came with lists of faults

Just waiting to get a few miles on the clock of the 3 so I can see how it goes.

Anyone know of any 3 problems to look out for?

Hugh (Please post any replies to the group. Don't try to reply to my return email address)

Reply to
Hugh

"Hugh" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mercury.tcm.vispa.net.uk:

What year Focus? The first 2 years had problems. Great cars after that

Reply to
Nicodemus Telrenner