Unusual Tire wear

I piut 4 new tires on my '03 Mazda Pretge and had the wheels aligned by the Mazda dealer. In 15,000 mile, they started wearing on the inside.
After replacing the front struts, we aligned them at the garage and the tires are wearing on the inside again. I have 160,000 miles on the car. Any clues on whats csusing the unusual tire wear?
Wally

Site Timeline