Tire wear

So in addition to the "contaminated gas" problem on my trip home from Ontario I also developed some diagonal tire wear on both front tires (mostly driver's). I had an alignment done to correct this.

My question is: Will the tires continue to wear improperly (repeating diagonal pattern), or will the new alignment get them to wear back to normal?

Thanks!

-- Wry-mouth '01 TJ with original 30" Goodyear GSAs (33,000KMs)

Reply to
Wry-mouth

L.W.(ßill)