Latest threads in Mazda Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Grinding noise
I have a 2004 Mazda6 that has less than 30,000 miles on it. I just had the 30, 000 mile maintenance done on the car about three weeks ago and the dealership gave everything a green check. I was on my...
2
2

Mazda 3 -- Brake dust
I have noticed on my 2006 Mazda3, as well as on other Mazda3's, that the rear brakes generate more dust on the wheels than the front brakes. This seems to be unusual because most cars have more brake...

mazda 4
can some one tell what would a good mazda 4 banger engine be for a project. something that will scream in a lite body. a engine that i could pick up at a good wrecking yard. and one that i can put a...

Need fuse schematic for a1994 mazda protoge
My girl friends car is missing the fuse box cover for the under dash fuse box. Her clock and radio just quit working. I think it might be a fuse but have no way of telling which fuse is which.

86 Mazda 626 Fuel Problem won't start !
Hi Group, Didn't start my Mazda 626 since last fall. Parked it over winter. Spring Now..Today I gave it a boast and tried a number of times to start it.. The starter Turns over.. but engine won't...
2
2

conflicting ignition coil tests
1989 Mazda Lx 626, four cylinder, non-turbo. Dies at red lights and stop signs. You have to keep pumping accelerator to keep it running until you reach a faster speed then you can cruise down the...
4
4

2004
2004 b2300 truck 4 banger stick has anyone heard if these are good trucks??? please let me know

1991 Mazda 626 5speed manual transmission fluid type?
hey guys, whats the best choice for a 91 626 speed? manual says GL4/5 or ATF Dexron II whats the best choice for smoother shifting?

1991 323 protege
i was wondering what kind of mileage other people are getting with their 323s i drive to piss out of mine 179k miles on it and it still get thats liveing in the hills. mostly up and down hills not...

1989 mazda 929 thermostat
Can anyone tell me where the thermostat on a 1989 Mazda 929 is located. We've looked everywhere.

1989 626 cut out at 4000rpm
I've had this problem for awhile. When trying to merge onto a freeway, my engine will cut out and sputter at about 4000 rpm. Also if I floor the gas pedal it will stall and stumble until I slowly back...
1
1

1988 626 automatic wiring help
Lost relays in front of the battery do to an can't tell me which ones to buy so I bought 30amp generic.I have info on 2 of the wire connectors and how to hook them up but the third set are not showing...

Installing remote keyfob for 1997 MPV
The OEM remotes for my '97 MPV died long ago. I just got a replacement. The owner's manual gives no info on how to install it. Some site on the Web wants $15 for the info. Can anyone tell me how to do...

Tribute Door Fasteners Cost !!!
I had to replace my driver's door handle assembly yesterday. To get at it, the tech had to replace the fasteners that attach the trim. There were 6 fasteners (simple nylon pieces that simply the...
2
2

Temp guage accuracy?
My dash guage stays at the middle of the "E" after warming up without the radiator fan being driving today 55* outside temp for 10 miles at 65mph it still didn't go much above the middle of the "E"...
4
4