Latest threads in Mercedes Benzshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ML320 Navigation CD
Anyone know of another source for the Navigation CD's other than the dealser? I have a 2001 ML320 with the MCS

E320 front driveshaft flex joint
Hi, Has anyone replaced the front driveshaft flex disc on an E320? I have a 1995 E320 Wagon and my local Mercedes shop estimates an hour for labor so I am thinking it couldn't be that bad. Are there...

94 C280 O2 sensor?
Mom's 1994 Mercedes C280 (only about 40K miles on it). Check engine light has been on and recently it failed the state emissions test (just barely on hydrocarbons, mostly on CO levels). I haven't had...

Unresponsive Windows on '72 280 SE
Help! It's getting hot in here! Weirdest thing. My electric windows were working fine one day, then we have a big storm, and the next day the passenger side front and driver side rear won't respond to...
5
5

Shocks and... what else?
I'm going to be replacing at least the front shocks on my 72 280se soon. I'm not sure what the previous owners have done, what are the suspension pieces that usually wear out on this model (w108),...

fail to start, HELP
hiya, A pal of mine has a UK '96 1800cc E180. It ran fine until it just failed to start about two weeks ago. A local "expert" has dismantled half the car, changed the crank sensor and says that there...

Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.5, dated April 30, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's...

W126 Driver Mirror
I only need to replace the mirror, not the housing. Is the mirror sold separately? Also, is this a DIY job or do I need a mechanic?

New e class
Hi i just bought a 2006 e class cdi with comand i was wondering how do i get tv is it realy expensive thanks sus

buying advice
Is there anyone willing to share a few thoughts on a buying decision related to an 02 e55 amg? I have a close cousin who loves his cars. He is willing to sell me the above model for 20K. It has 105K...
1
1

300TD '85 rear wheel bearing
300TD '85 rear wheel bearing, how hard is it to change, can the special tool be rented at a parts place and how do I put the new one in. They tell me it is sealed. Can I do this at home and if not...

FOR SALE: 1992 190E 2.3 - 175K Miles - Original Owner - Northern NJ/Suffern, NY Border
$1,000 or best offer. Original owner.. Red/Tan - All highway miles.. engine needs good cleaning and car will last another 100,000 miles. I have receipts for ALL service since 1992. Features leather...

Turn Signal Connector - C-coupe
I have a 2002 C (230) Coupe and the turn signal indicator over the left headlight quit working. I diagnosed this as burned contacts on the 1156NA socket (no external wires hanging off this one - all...

FA: Porsche and Mercedes model kits; 917, 356, 230TE
This auction ends 4/9/06. Thanks for looking Mercedes 230 TE Touring Porsche 917 Gulf Porsche 356 B 1600S Roadster

Quality and Service improving ( in the UK )
Really long story about quality and Service improvements in the UK.. ( Not sure all these links will work, but good story ) Part 1: 2: ?xml=/motoring/2006/04/01/mfmerc101.xmlPart 3:...
2
2