A4 cabrio vs CLK cabrio (space in the back)

We are 3 adults planning a week long car trip in an open car. The rental agencies are offering a choice of either the A4 or the CLK. Which of these two offer the most space for the guy in the back? We're all ~190cm tall, so this is important.

Also, how much luggage space do they have with the top down? I've found a figure of 390l for the CLK, but surely that's with the top up.

Reply to
Jesper Lauridsen

test drove a clk240 hard top before i bought my a4. i would hazard a guess that there is *slightly* better rear legroom in the clk but with the a4, a little compromise on the position of the front seats should leave enough room for the rear passenger. I'm 6'2 tall and like to drive with my seat about an inch from the rear-most position. bear in mind that clk is a 3 door so it might become a pain for the passengers to clamber in and out unless you do it dukes of hazard style! :)

-darwin mccullough

Reply to
Darwin McCUllough

LOL! My wife's A4 cabrio is a 2 door too!!!

Reply to
Nige

And I posted to the wrong Mercedes group. Anyway, the point is moot, as the rental place was unable to provide either car.

Reply to
Jesper Lauridsen