HELP --Online wiring diagram for a 240D?

Man... you need to get your teminology right... the manual labels each part... use those names. What you are referring to is the black armor for the ignition tumbler.

Reply to
Tiger

Volume 1, Page 46-640, item labelled part 2 is called a cap; yours is a "plastics" one and mine is a "screw-type" Both are black and mine is painted steel.

I sure didn't get it right at first (no manual available) but my last emails did..

Do we have the same manual? and are we talking about the same thing?

MR

Reply to
Madra Rua