Looking for a Mercedes 560 SL to use as a parts car

I'm looking for a Mercedes 560 SL to use as a parts car. Any ideas of where I can find one? The closer to Dallas the better.

==================================================Zachary Hilbun Software Consultant

Via Nova OpenGL, Open Inventor 3D products, Windows 95/NT Dallas, Texas VC++, C#, embedded systems, VxD's

1977 SSII SRX31185
for gun information
Reply to
Zachary Hilbun

I'd also consider any 560 series car. If you send an email directly to me, put 1911 somewhere in the email to get pass my spam filters.