69 fastback pan for free in Dallas Area

Ok, Guys, this is the last time I will post anything about this pan. if someone needs it all they have to do is come and get it. I will throw in as much chassis as possible too. That would include the front end and the removable rear section................This pan is in pretty decent shape, with only a coupl of holes (small ) around the battery area, and on the drivers side about the same.................it was holding water pretty good till I took a hatchet to the areas and made some drain holes..........front beam assembly is in GREAT shape and includes a very tight, good smoothe aperating steering box, that could probably use a sealing but is good.................NO REAR DRUMS OR BRAKE ASSEMBLIES. I am using those on my bug next time I tear into the rear brakes.

Anyone know if the axel stubs are the same as a Beetle???? I haven't done any measuring but they look pretty much the same................Diagonal arms are up for grabs too.

I am very generous with parts when someone comes out for a look. (ask Kirk Walker) If there's anything that I have that I will sell and you want, it will be pretty cheap too.

I am not going to be able to ship the fenders as they are gonna cost about 185 bucks to ship. They are also available for someone who needs 'em.............at a fair price. all four fenders for 50 bucks.............the right front is not a 69 fender it has no hole for fuel door.

Hell , I have a bunch of stuff I am looking to get rid of, but the Fast back stuff will be on the curb next week on trash day if no one makes an effort to come and get this stuff.

and don't wiat till then, the Metal guy makes his rounds pretty steady to pick up junk.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 22:26:22 GMT, MUADIB® scribbled this interesting note:

He's serious. When Scott gets in the mood to get rid of something, he means business!

John Willis

what all parts of a 69 fastback do you have?? And where are you located? I FIRST got interested in VW's when my dad came home from an auto show with a folder full of old 69 VW sales brochures from someone who used to work at a VW dealer....and that made me want a bright yellow buggy but my FAVORITE was that red 69 fastback......

...what do you have and what are you asking for it? Got pics?

If you don't, it's its.

and likewise yours

Reply to
GusDaDog

Gus??? I have a a couple of rear decklids. Both doors, side "pop-out" glass ( both sides ) and the back glass too. All four fenders which I was gonna send to a guy in washington, but can't get a good shipping rate. I figured I'd give 'em to him for 50 bucks plus shipping but shipping is so damn high that it's preventive. ( 180 + ) and The front lid , no seats ..........too much stuff to list really. I kept as much stuff as was useful or in decent shape. I hate putting the cars on the curb, but sometimes ya just have to move stuff.

Anyways, I am answering all messages by time recieved/sent, and have opne guy that replied before you. he is local I think , and may not want any of it because there's no title for the pan. If he passes, you're next. I am in Garland, about a half mile or so north of Prestige Ford, on Shiloh. If you are too far away , I understand also. I will ship small parts if you want to pay a small amount = shiping. Seems fair if I am going to put much effort beyond the front curb.

I have lots of pictures................You have a cable connection? If not I will resize the ones I have and send 'em on. Lemme know