Matching new cement color vs old?

Any tips on how to get new cement mix to better match 30 year old concrete? I have a sidewalk that has cracked completely across in one spot, it's about 1/2"wide, wider in a a couple spots. It's also sunk down about 1/2". Plan is to dig at the sides, pry it up, fill in under probably with concrete, then patch the crack. Problem is I'm sure the new cement mix that I will use won't match well with the old. I looked at the repair products, eg a vinyl plus concrete mix, but those look even worse, a light gray. So, I'm thinking of using a bag of cement mix that I already have together with some bonding agent, but wonder if there are some better ideas or tricks to try to get the color closer?

Thanks.

Reply to
trader4