Mercedes (Benz) SUVs' Outdated Maps?

Hello.
Is it me or are Mercedes SUV (e.g., 2019)' digital maps outdated like closed roads? Google Maps and Apple Maps show them close and correct.
Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "But, you may argue, our uniqueness is so extreme!
More extreme than the platypus which looks like a collection of leftover

Site Timeline