No more black front wheels

The front wheels get black because the pads have black graphite in them, and it's worse when it rains. I recently replaced my front brake pads with Rotex Gold pads which I purchased online from coximport.com. My drive is a 124.133 (1987 300D Turbo), and they cost me $58. They are made for every model/year car, and after someone told me about them, I was very skeptical, and now that I appreciate no difference in breaking from my o.e. pads, he always has this,"I told you so" look. P.

Reply to
pkmaven