Two W18 for exchange to one W142

Dear Sirs,

I would like to inform, that at my order there are two motors W18, which I would like to exchange for one of W142. Whether someone is interested in such exchange?

I hope for a fast reply.

-- Truly yours, NIKOLAY GOVOROV

12A, Lvovskaya St., Odessa, 65000, Ukraine

Tel.: +380482-370941 Fax: +380482-443827 Email: snipped-for-privacy@paco.net

Reply to
Professor