Latest threads in Mercedes Benzshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Help on a heater problem on a 1989 190 Mercedes
It may not be the heat. Maybe the AC is staying on and what you are getting is heated air that has been cooled again. Maybe the baffles are not operating properly so that the heated air is directed...

1984 300TD Stubborn Climate Control Problem...
Hi, I have a 1984 300TD station wagon that belonged to my mother. I got the car four years ago. Overall the car is in great shape, 105,000 miles, practically everything works, etc. The only major...

HELP - Class A 170cdi INJECTION
Hi, I have a Classe A 170cdi in the garage for 2 months with fuel injection problems. I just changed the injectors to new ones and the car worked allright for a day and then stoped . Now I can't make...

Ajuda Merecedes Classe A
Boas, Tenho um Classe A parado à 2 meses com problemas de injecção!!! Já mudei injectores ( andou maravilha por um dia e depois não mais andou). A bomba está boa ..tudo o resto na máquina naão...

For sale
18 inch Zenetti rims deep dish that fit CLK for sale. chrome asking 3000$ Canadian with tires. I have more items for sale that do not fit under Mercedes for Nissan and Lexus contact me at

Question ?? 420sel
i have an 87 420sel that displays a problem. i'd appreciate anyones positive input. when the car is cold and just started it does not smoke, but if i sit at idle for several minutes to warm it up or...
4
4

ML320 Brakes
On another post I wrote about ML Dunlop tire problems. On this post, I am wondering about the brake pads. My friend with the 2002 ML320 is going on his THIRD set of brake pads at 15,000 miles. While...
3
3

Tires for 2002 ML
My best friend has a 2002 ML320 with a mere 15,000 miles. He reports that in spite of rotating the 17 inch Dunlop tires regularly, they are "gone". His local mechanic suggests Goodyear tires...says...
2
2

cd player
I have a 1999 C280 sport with the factory stereo (AM/FM/cassette). What are my options/costs for getting a CD player in there? How much is it to add the Mercedes cd changer? Is there any way to get a...

c280 front brake pad R&R: tips, please?
I attempted to R&R the front brake pads on a 1996 c280 sport. I've done this job in the past on my Acura, but I'm by no means a pro. I was able to loosen the caliper body by removing 19mm bolts on the...
1
1

190E stalls when turning
I have a 1991 190E 2.6 Mercedes. About 3 weeks ago it started to stall when I was making either a left or a right turn. It starts right back up with no problems. Problem is not every time I turn, only...
1
1

1998 S420 Factory Phone
Hi, I just picked a 1998 S420 with a factory phone and all. My problem is that the factory phone is portable, it is hideously large. I would prefer to use any GSM phone if possible instead. I was...

randy mcnally route tools for professional drivers
does any body have the full version for randy mcnally route tools

WTB: Front Seats for 70s - 80s Mercedez SL Class 107 Chassis
Please call: 214.680.8826 or email: msadiq remove (at) swbell (dot) net Please remove the remove before mailing.

'86' 260 SL question
I have a neighbor who owns an 86 mercedes 260 SL. He's had it into the shop several times, due to an intermittent problem. Sporatically, he experiences a loss of power, and the vehicle will not go...