Latest threads in Mercedes Benzshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Looking for a little info
I'm trying to help my son get his first car. He's found a '92 300e (134,000)for $2500 US. The car is supposed to be in good shape. I haven't driven the 30 minutes to look at it yet. Anyway, I'm a...
1
1

FA but also FS: Mercedes S500 OEM 16 inch wheels, less tires, very nice...
set of four S500 OEM rims, super-nice condition, will sell one, some, or all four. they're presently listed on ebay *however* I'll sell 'em on or 'off' ebay. I already have right-sized doubleweight...
1
1

hello to everybody, looking for good groups/forums
Hi, I have just got it for a week. Still can believe I own Mercedes-Benz. My sixth car (VW Beetle '68, Subaru Legacy '93, Ford Taurus '93, Subaru Impreza '02, Subaru Outback '02) is E320T 4Matic '00....

Looking for a Mercedes 560 SL to use as a parts car
I'm looking for a Mercedes 560 SL to use as a parts car. Any ideas of where I can find one? The closer to Dallas the better. ==================================================Zachary Hilbun Software...
1
1

Smart Car basis for Flying Car?
The small and light, yet reasonably roadworthy Smart Car would seem to be ideal as the auto component of a practical car-plane. The auto half has always been the weak half of the equation particulary...
2
2

GLK Freeside? - Looks nearly like a Subaru Forester Clone

Haynes or equivalent for Merc 420 SEL ('86), or how to do a couple of things
I want to do a could of little things on my brothers "spare" car when I go to visit him over christmas. I tried to find the haynes manual, but does not list it and there are none on ebay. Is anyone...
1
1

How (NOT) to repair your Maybach
Steaua Bucharest soccer club owner, Gigi Becali, had a car accident. He was in a hurry so he started to do the repairs himself. People around him advised him against him but he didn't give up. Take a...

Personal matters
why is it that people send messages to newsgroups instead of each other???? RD
1
1

Notice how the flitwick junkman continues to obsess over my wife...
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:
5
5

Trying to decide between two SLs
I'm trying to decide between two R129s. It's a nice problem to have. Both are 1994, have about 50000 miles on the clock, are marked at the same price and are overall in excellent condition. I'll try...

USA vs. CANADA - smart style
North America is within weeks of the second generation smart fortwo's arrival on our shores. This city car's arrival begs the question: why do automakers treat two neighbouring countries so similarly...

Buying Advice - Volvo V70 Vs. Mercedes E320
I'm having a baby and I don't like SUVs or Minivans. My search has been narrowed to these two wagons. Volvo is a favorite given its safety, Mercedes is considered for safety and everything else...
1
1

ML350 tires
Hi, I need to replace all 4 tires on my 2003 ML350. I currently have the Dunlops and haven't been very pleased with the wear on the tread. I live in the city and am looking for an all weather tire. I...
2
2

C300 or C350 2008 anybody?
Does anyone have experience with the C class for 2008?
1
1