Haynes or equivalent for Merc 420 SEL ('86), or how to do a couple of things

I want to do a could of little things on my brothers "spare" car when I go to visit him over christmas. I tried to find the haynes manual, but

does not list it and there are none on ebay. Is anyone aware of a haynes or similar manual for the Mercedes 420 SEL made in 1986?

The other thing that would help is if anyone could give me any pointer as to how to: A) Increase the richness if the mixture? I know it is one of the screws on the carb, but IIRC there are quite a few and it is not obvious. The mixture was turned down to get it through the emmisions test, and now it is a bit slow apparently. B) Fit the centre console, where the switches for the electric windows and such like are. I do not think it will be that hard to do by trial and error, but some pointers would be good.

Thanks for any help,

Reply to
davidjones