190E

my 91 190E makes a ticking or clicking sound underneath when moving in drive...but with throttle ingaged nothing. anyone have a clue?

Reply to
speedymac

Where is the sound coming from? Have you examined all the Axle boots?

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Not yet...because I would exspect to here the noise when coasting too...but it can only be heared when throttle is engaged.

Reply to
speedymac

Let me start again...you can only here it when you let off the throttle and moving.

Reply to
speedymac