1980 300SD's for parts

I have two 1980 300SD's for parts. One I have taken the motor for my own use, The trans is still with car. The trans appeard to be leaking at the rear seal and pan areas. The other car has the motor but has a knock. The trans appears to work properly (I was only able to drive it around me area as it is not registered. Many good parts on both cars. Make me an offer before my wife has me call a scrap yard.

Reply to
Nobody

HankL

The cars are in West Central Florida north of Tampa. The Interior are tan, the body parts are good. One is Tan and needs the drivers door fixed (dented) this is the car that still has the motor and trans installed., the other is Gold that has the motor removed and the interior is not good seat wise. If you have anymore questions let me know..

Reply to
Nobody