1985 heater panel switches

My 1985 300D heater works just fine but you can not direct the air to the floor. I checked one of the vaccuum conections and there was no vaccuum. how can I find the source of the vaccuum?

Reply to
henry franzreb

I had to replace a vacuum distribution block on my '89 420SEL. It was on the right side of the center console. Vacuum comes in and gets distributed to the different servos with electrical control from the push button unit. Make sure you have a good vacuum supply. I had to replace a vacuum pump in a '82 300D. But if this goes bad the car won't shut off. ( it also shuts off the fuel supply)

Reply to
John Smith