1991 560SEL Squeaks

I have a rather annoying amount of squeaks (creaks) at the A pillar. Seems worse after a recent windshield replacement. Also moderate amount at the B pillar.

76,000 miles on the car. Any suggestions to decrease the squeaks Silicon spray has been suggested.

Al

Reply to
AL

Believe it or not, it might be the door sills. I had great luck with squeaks on my 126 chassis cars using ordinary Gulf Wax rubbed on the sills. I later had a longer lasting result with Carnauba Wax found by accident on a skiing trip :)

Reply to
me