Help! All guages / meters are off after I removed the front tires to check the thinkness of my brake pads.

Alarm went off when I lifted my front wheels because it thinks someone is stealing the car, then I turned off the alarm, put the tires back. The car starts fine, runs fine, there is light on the dash except all meters/odometers, speed meter, fuel meters, RMS meter) are all off meaning they stay at Zero.

I like to get back to normal because it's hard to drive without knowing what speed am I on and so on.

There is no code entry asking by the car computer. I called Mercedes, they don't know this, this is odd. They should have known this security issue, maybe they lied to make some money from me for this little thing.

I appreciate it if you can help or suggest a solution.

Thanks so much.

Reply to
Mike

Check your fuses.