1999 s320 Assisted door locking pump

I need to replace the assisted door locking pump. I know it is in the trunk (left side). But don't know how to get there, or what to do when replacing it. Any advice? Thank you

Reply to
<hanyahmed

I haven't seen your model specifically... but MB usually put them inside the spare tire well and have foam surround... but may not be the case in newer car...

Reply to
Tiger