2002- Mx Interval/Warranty

Plz help - I recently purchased a 2002- C240, 38,000 miles. I've registered with MB-USA, talked to a customer service (CS) rep- still no understanding of:

1) When is an oil change due? CS said it was covered in the mx agreement that goes with the car - do the dealerships enter maintenance docs by VIN/date? 2) IS the routine mx (oil/lube) really free? Till 50,001 miles??? 3) Mx interval "B" - what's that and what is the cost?

Many thanks

Reply to
Chuck

They should. Isn't there (1) an owner's manual and (2) dash message about number of miles to next service?

Are you in the US and was the car purchased in the US? If so, yes.

See owner's manual.

Are you in the US and was the car purchased in the US? If so, free.

Kal

Reply to
Kalman Rubinson