2006 E350 Help

Could any one please give me detailed instructions on how to reset the Maintenance Service indicator?

Doug

Reply to
Doug Bell

If it is showing a fault you should get to the dealership

Reply to
jdoe

It's not a fault problem. I just want to change the oil and filter myself rather than go through the hassle of driving 65 miles to a mercedes dealer and spending another couple of hours waiting.

Just want to bring the maintenance schedule service indicator up to date.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Bell