230k slk

Hi, Is anyone aware of any electrical problems with this model? My indicators sometimes ?stick? steady on instead of ?blinking? I just thought the flasher unit needed replacing but my fiend says he?s heard of ecu problems causing this fault. Any feed back welcome.... thanks

Reply to
rod555

mbforme

Sorry.... was out of the country... thanks for replying

When I turn the hazards on they ?stick? as well.

"mbforme" wrote

Reply to
rod555

That's no longer an excuse. You have to be connected and check the NG every couple of hours...

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling