Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Oil Change, Internal Cleaning After a Mistake.
In the last 5 oil changes the used oil was extracted with a manual pump, by the oil cap on top of the engine. They did it that way because the bottom drain plug head was rounded. I didn´t know it...
15
15

w126 cup holders?
Has anyone seen a cup holder attachment for a w126 that does not require drilling or permanent attachment and does not block the ashtray? TIA, Shannon
6
6

Parting out '72 450 SLC
I'm parting out a mostly complete '72 450 SLC. I'll be keeping the engine/trans and all of the lenses. Most everything else is available. Its gold with a brown interior. The seat leather is shot as...
2
2

82 Mercedes 300TD - Glow Plugs Burn Out
I need to replace the glow plugs on my 82 Mercedes 300TD about every 6 months. I have replaced the glow plug relay module, but still burn out plugs prematurely. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!...
4
4

please help
I have a 1983 380SL at work and the HVAC blower won't come on. The blower motor has been replaced and the blower speed control module behind the glove box has been replaced. The ducts switch when I...
4
4

Free Oil Changes for Mercedes, Volvo, VW - Grand Rapids, MI !
I am scheduling customer service evaluations in Grand Rapids, MI. I need owners of Mercedes, Volvo or Volkswagon vehicles for these evaluations. Chosen evaluators will receive 100% reimbursement for...

Rear Bumper Cover
Had the rear of my 96 E320 hit from the side yesterday. I'm paying for it out of pocket so I'm searching for parts. I have a trunk lid and all the lights, but I need a rear bumper. Does anyone know...
3
3

All those with higher engine temp reading.
Hi Guys/Gals, I just want to let you all know... for those of us who has higher than normal engine temperature reading... check your radiator hose when hot... try to quickly squeeze it. You should not...

Mercedes 300SD Block
First the sad story, I let my girlfriend use my primo(100,113 Miles)1983 300SD. Later I had a call that the Mercedes was broke down. So at this point I know I need a Block and 1 Rod. HELP! Dr. James...
5
5

Oil pressure M130.920
Hi there, Does anyone know the minimum oil pressure an M130.920 should have? -- Martijn Tonies
3
3

W124 A/C Question
Lately I've noticed that the air conditioning in my '91 300D 2.5 doesn't cool very well while driving at less than freeway speeds. At first I wrote it off to the fact that the compressor simply isn't...
3
3

revue technique CLK 280
bonjour, je recherche activement des éléments, un dossier ou la revue technique de la mercedes CLK 280. auriez vous une piste ou plus miraculeusement un document pouvant m'interesser. Merci. bien...
1
1

W124 Grille Removal
I hit a deer with my '91 300D 2.5 the other day, necessitating replacement of the grille. I have the new part on hand, but I can't figure out how to get the old grille off. (I Googled this newsgroup's...
6
6

What was the white stuff between the leather and the plastic on my CLK seats?
Hi all, I have a 99 CLK, which when I first got it, had really squeaky seats. Not from springs, but apparently from where the seat leather bound into the plastic lower parts of the seat. I complained...
5
5

450 SLC, engine surging at idle
Haven't driven my '73 450 SLC for a while, so I took it out for a spin the other day. Its developed a problem where the engine idle will jump from 500 RPM (normal) to 1500+ RPM, then down again. This...