removal of a 1985 throttle positioning sensor

I can't seem figure out how the sensor is removed. I loosened all the bolts and the wiring harnesses but there is a metal piece that comes out from the back of the sensor into the carb. I removed the screw that goes into the top of the screw but it still won't come out... Any suggestions???? or what am I doing wrong

Reply to
brad

Shep