350SE

Can anybody tell me where to find a wiring diagram for a 1972 350 SE (W116) or 350 SL (W107). I am especially interested in the engine wiring.

Best regards

Jes

Reply to
Jes og Janet

eBay

Reply to
Dave T.

I was supposing somebody had it in a scanned or pdf format. Alternatively that somebody could direct to an internet site with the information on.

Reply to
Jes og Janet

If you expected it for free, then you should've said so. Since the manual that contains this multi-page foldout schematic will cost at least $100, I suggest you at least offer to pay someone to scan it for you.

Reply to
Curmudgeon

any papers about Mercedes cars, whether electronic or actual paper cost money, I couldn't find anything for my w116 so I just bought it off eBay, otherwise you'll never get anywhere.

Alternatively

Reply to
Dave T.

MAYBE !?! He asked if someone INHERE...would like to sell a copy... I would start in here....not on ebay. / Magnus - 450SL

"Dave T." skrev i meddelandet news:404666e5$0$22505$ snipped-for-privacy@freenews.iinet.net.au...

Reply to
Magnus Andreasson