73 450sl electronic fuel injection

is it possible that if the vacume advance is not working it could cause flooding?

Reply to
450sl

No. But other ignition issues could. Flooding usually is a symptom of a cold start circuit malfunction.

Reply to
Chas Hurst

Does this motor have something called "trigger points" and if so, are they implicated?

Seems to me there was 450 here about 4 - 6 weeks ago with a similar problem and I vaguely recall something about "trigger points".

Reply to
T.G. Lambach